This blog contains my thoughts and feelings only. It IS titled, "The Daily Life of Carol: My Thoughts, Rants & Raves." They do not represent those of anyone else. While I still can't imagine how my little blog is making the rounds locally, it is mine and mine only. If you are going to be offended or feel it necessary to whine or complain to those completely unassociated to me and my blog, stop reading and find something else to do with your time.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

"President's Long-Form Birth Certificate is Undoubtedly a Fraud"

I just watched the lengthy press conference by Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Cold Case Possee Lead Investigator Mike Zullo. They did an excellent job with the investigation and presenting credible forensic evidence. Too bad the reporters present were either biased or stupid. They didn't seem to understand - or refused to understand - the simplest of explanations.

Specifically, Sheriff Joe and his team proved that the long-form birth certificate presented by the White House at whitehouse.gov is a forgery:


"Investigators learned that Hawaii Department of Health utilizes a coding system defined by the federal government to categorize and code the required information on all Birth Certificates registered by the state including those registered in 1961. This process involves writing specific number codes by hand and in pencil, placed next to relevant information contained on the birth certificate. The coding numbers seen on the President’s LFBC are not consistent with the coding responses required by the federal government to match the information presented. The incorrect codes indicate that the President’s LFBC has been altered or amended."

I have always wondered by Obama (the ruler of the most transparent presidency) refuses to produce any records, at all. Why wasn't this an issue when he ran for Illinois Senator? Why wasn't this an issue in the 2008 presidential race? I'm surprised that a person running for the Office of the President of the United States does NOT have to prove that they're an actual citizen of the United States!

First, Obama's Social Security Number was fake.
Second, Obama's U.S. Selective Service registration card was fake.
Now, Obama's long-form birth certificate is fake.
What's next??


http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/arpaio-obama-probe-finds-national-security-threat/
http://www.mcso.org/MultiMedia/PressRelease/Birth%20Certificate%20Investigation%20Part%20II.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I am a stay-at-home mom to three boys (18, 16, 14), three Mini-Dachsunds, and a wife to an incredible husband {think MacGyver}. I am Catholic. I am passionate about making a difference in my world while still making a great life for my children and family. Besides being a mom, I am also a blogger for freddythewienerdog.blogspot.com and thedailylifeofcarol.blogspot.com. I hope to make my voice heard and make a difference in my own way.